21-08-2011

IMM #4


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme created and hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren for bloggers to show all of the great books or book related things that you have gotten over the past week!  It can be books bought, gotten from the library, received for review etc.
Go
HERE to read more about IMM.

Ok I got quite a few new books this week and I was actually planning on not buying any books well didn't work out.

Taboo by Casey Hill
The Executioner by Chris Carter
The Temple Mount Code by Charles Brokaw







Ghost Country by Patrick Lee
Midnight Riot by Ben Aaronovitch
And Chuck Palahniuk was in Town yesterday so I got myself an authographed copy of Damned

 













And from Vamps, Weres, and Cassay I got some nice swag. Thanks Cassay!













So this is what I got new this week way to much again.

What did you get???

2 opmerkingen: