01-01-2012

Cruisin' thru the cozies Reading Challenge


So, here are the rules...

1. Choose the level you wish to participate:
Level 1 - Snoop - Read at least 6 books
Level 2 - Investigator - Read 7-12 books
Level 3 - Super Sleuth - Read 13 or more books
2. The challenge runs from January 1, 2012 and ends December 31, 2012.
3. You don't have to choose your books in advance. If you do, you can change your list at any time during the year. Books can overlap with other challenges.
4. Books can be in any format - paper, audio, ebooks...it all counts!

Want more info or wat to join? Go HERE

I love reading cozy mysteries! And since I already entered the Mystery and Suspense reading challenge this won't be a problem. I will at least go for level 2 - Investigator, but who knows I might make it to Super Sleuht.
I will choose my books as I go and post them on the Reading Challenges page.

1 opmerking: