01-01-2013

Happy 2013!


Happy 2013 everyone!!!! I hope 2013 will bring you nothing but good things 
and some really amazing books.

So just to do a quick look what 2012 brought me was not so good. Thanks to a depression I did not meet any reading goal I set for myself....I failed them miserably to be honost.
For 2013 I am only going to challenge myself to read 75 books. No other reading challenges this year.

However I did however meet some amazing new authors last year! And read some amazing books.

I also got ome new followers and have reached over 200 followers this year *jeej* so thank you to all my followers. I feel a follower giveaway coming soon!

I can not wait to see what 2013 will bring!

Later today I will mention the books I am really looking forward to reading this year. And later this week I will tell you about the books I am looking forward to that are coming out this year.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten