26-02-2013

Top Ten Tuesday #3


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by Tahleen @ The Broke and the Bookish.

This weeks feature.
Top Ten Authors that are on my Auto-Buy List.

10. J. K. Rowling
9. Dean Koontz
8. Harlan Coben
7. Karin Slaughter
6. Peter Leonard
5. Kay Hooper
4. John Green
3. Chris Carter
2. Jim Butcher
1. Krisi Keley

This is my Top Ten list of authors I have on my Auto-Buy List. I love the way they tell their stories and the worlds they have created. I don't even have to think twice if I want to buy a new book that comes out from these authors. 

2 opmerkingen:

  1. I really want to start The Dresden Files, but I first I need to finish a couple of other series! I tried J.K. Rowling's new book, but I think for now I will stick with rereading Harry Potter. http://wp.me/pzUn5-1qR

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. John Green is totally on my list as well, I would definitely read anything by him. I'll check out a few other authors on your list!

    My TTT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen