07-06-2013

Wicked Wildfire Read-a-thon


Lately I hardly can find the time to read. I am either working or sleeping and I am way behind on my reading. So when I heard of the Wicked Wildfire Read-a-Thon, hosted by April @ My Shelf Confessions, starting on the day of my vacation, I knew I had to join and try to catch up.

Since this is my vacation I am going to try and read 7 books this week, a book a day.

I will updat this post with the books that I read.

Update


Ok so the reading isn't going as I had planned, but I still managed to read, but I dont think I am going to manage 7 books after tomorrow.

So what have I read until now......

Slingshot by Matthew Dunn
Close my Eyes by Sophie McKenzie

I am currently reading Mareritt (The Friar Tobe Fairy Tale Files #1) by Krisi Keley.
And I started Sins of the Night by Sherrilyn Kenyon (I love the Dark Hunters)

So time to start reading again.......

1 opmerking: