23-08-2015

Back from .... yeah...



I've been gone for way longer then I ever thougt was possible. And honostly life just got in the way. I bought a house that needs a lot of TLC and my job is way more busy then I ever hoped it would be. But I have been reading in the meanwhile just way less then I wanted to. And not really the books I usually read to be honost. But I am planning to return to the blogging world, because I really did miss it.


I am currently working on some upates to the blog (nothing major I think) and to start I changed my URL to match my blogname, which was about time! And I am trying to look into what is going on in the land of books because I have been out and have absolutely no clue to what books I most definately need to read. So if you have any sugetions (new or old or still need to be published) let me know!

I have read a few books for which I will post a review real soon. Patrient Zero by Jonathan Maberry which I enjoined inmensly and I am looking forward to reading the rest of the series. Trick of the Mind by Penny Hancock, who is becoming one of my must read authors I enjoy her writing very much, And I have read a few other books for which I will wright a review.

Right now I am reading Spy Trade by Matthew Dunn and I am liking it so far. It is a novella, but is most definately as good as his full lenght novels so far, I am also starting Black Ice by Becca Fitzpatrick since it is a free read on Pulse It. Not really sure what to expect from this book. Hope it is ok.

You will hear from me real soon!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten