07-09-2015

R.eaders I.mbibing P.eril X!

I participated in this challenge a few years back, but failed...miserably....But I am going to try this again. I love this time of the year and the books that go with it. I am even currently looking for a lot of books to read during this time (although I am not succeeding very well in finding scary reads at the moment)

The R.I.P. runs from September 1st till October 31st

You can choose from the following genres

Mystery.
Suspense.
Thriller.
Dark Fantasy.
Gothic.
Horror.
Supernatural. 

But at the moment I am mostly looking for Horror though I am  still looking. I do however have a few books that I want to read that do fit these categories very well.

The Third Eye by Lois Duncan
H.P. Lovecraft Omnibus 1 At The Mountains of  Madness
Salem's Lot by Stephen King

Ok just so you know I had Salem's Loton my list the last time and as I mentioned I failed the challenge last time. But I still want to read it so I am going to do it this time. 

I will add books and maybe a movie or a book to movie part. So I will change things as I go along. 

If you would also like to participate you can check it out HERE

I am still looking for some great very scary reads so if you know any.....

1 opmerking:

  1. Oh man, I used to read Lois Duncan all the time when I was younger. I hope you enjoy The Third Eye!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen